Initial Paper Submission
Papers for Organized and General Sessions should describe original research results, not published elsewhere before. The submitted papers are subject to a rigorous peer review process for their technical and practical contributions. All the accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
There are two types of submissions for review and publication. These types of papers should be written in English and submitted in PDF format
A: Paper for IEEE Xplore Digital Library
- Full paper no less than 4 pages and no greater than 6 pages of conference format must be submitted for review.
- Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.
- Among the papers submitted for IEEE Xplore, the paper rejected due to the low acceptance rate recommended by the IEEE will automatically be converted into a proceeding-only paper.
B: Conference Proceedings-only Paper
- Conference paper 1 page of conference format must be submitted for review.
- Accepted papers of this type will be included ONLY in the conference proceedings
Final paper can exceed the limit up to only 8 pages at a surcharge of USD 100 or NT 3,000 per extra page.
At least one author of all accepted papers should make a regular registration for the paper to be included in the final program and the conference proceedings no later than October 15, 2022.